Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Olivia Palermo is Fresh in NYC

Looking like she came straight out of a summer catalog, Olivia Palermo walked the streets of New York City today (August 29).

The "City" star appeared fresh in a white button-down blouse with a white skirt, flats and large sunglasses.

Recently, the 26 year-old socialite shared her style secrets with InStyle magazine. Of her fashion philosophy, she says, "I get up every morning and I get dressed and I like getting dressed. I like walking out of the house feeling fully pulled together. It doesn't matter if there's someone standing outside my apartment or not. I couldn't care less. I like getting dressed for me and not them."

When asked about comparisons to fellow reality star Lindsay Lohan, Olivia shrugged, "Whatever she's done, it's worked," she says. "But I do things differently. I'm in fashion. I'm in New York. I'm in London. And I'm in the rest of Europe. She's LA… Our careers are very different. Hers is very much entertainment and working with different brands; and mine is more working on the editorial fashion side, incorporating the luxury market and the modeling aspect of brands. I'm not modeling…"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/olivia-palermo/olivia-palermo-fresh-nyc-717721

Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen