Sonntag, 26. August 2012

Gwen Stefani's Park Playdate with Kingston & Zuma

Getting a bit of fresh air, Gwen Stefani took her boys Kingston and Zuma out at a Los Angeles, CA park on Saturday afternoon (August 25).

The "No Doubt" songstress looked fashion forward in army green pants, a black tank top and her signature red lip while her adorable sons put on their protective gear for some fun on their scooters.

In career news, the 42-year-old sat down with Harper's Bazaar during her September issue cover shoot to talk about fashion. During the interview with Laura Brown for The Look, the "L.A.M.B" designer opened up about hairstyles, her fashion start and what she does with all of her own clothes when she's ready for a closet refreshment!

Miss Stefani said, "My whole life I have always loved to get dressed up and even if no one looked at me I would still get dressed up," adding "high school was really when I discovered music, that was where I really figured out 'this defines me.' I was into thrift store clothes and I was making clothes."

Check out the video below for more from Gwen!

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwen-stefani/gwen-stefanis-park-playdate-kingston-zuma-715879

Roselyn Sanchez

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen