Freitag, 31. August 2012

Love It Or Hate It: Ricki Lake

ricki lake does an interview for extra

Ricki Lake did an interview with ‘Extra,’ no doubt to talk about her new talk show. ‘The Ricki Lake Show‘ debuts next month. I’m looking forward to checking it out, even if it’s hard to make the time to watch daytime TV! Ricki has plenty to talk about between her new marriage and her incredible weight loss.

Ricki showed off her more bohemian side for this interview. Part of me wants to be like “Go, Ricki!” with her bronze leather skirt, calf-high boots, and bronze beret! But that top… I’m not sure about the top. I like it, I’m just not sure I’d pair it with this skirt. I have to look at it some more to make up my mind. What do you think: love it or hate it? Regardless, I’m still tuning in to Ricki next month!

ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra ricki lake does an interview for extra

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2012/08/21/love-it-or-hate-it-ricki-lake-2/

Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen