Sonntag, 30. September 2012

Quote Of The Day: Mindy Kaling On Things Men Hate

mindy kaling on things men hate

Mindy Kaling (who’s been the voice of Marge Simpson for years) is finally stepping in front of the camera for her own TV show, ‘The Mindy Project.’ It’s on my list of shows to check out! Mindy is a true comedienne, able to find the humor in the truth. Here she dishes on fashions and hairstyles men don’t like:

“Men tend to not understand or like sequins very much. Men don’t like the wedge shoe. I have noticed men don’t tend to like the statement necklace or chunky tribal jewelry. These are all the things by the way that I love…In the Venn diagram of things that men hate for women to wear and the things that I love to wear, is almost a full overlap…which is unfortunate for me.

“This is not clothing, but I adore a short haircut. I don’t know a single man, including my own brother, my own father, if I cut my hair shorter than my shoulders they think it’s a huge tragedy which is again too bad because I would live to have that Audrey Hepburn short sort of hairstyle.”

Yeah, there does seem to come a point when a woman just decides: Forget it, this is what I like, so you’ll just have to deal- LOL.

mindy kaling on things men hate mindy kaling on things men hate mindy kaling on things men hate mindy kaling on things men hate mindy kaling on things men hate mindy kaling on things men hate mindy kaling on things men hate mindy kaling on things men hate

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2012/09/27/quote-of-the-day-mindy-kaling-on-things-men-hate/

Sarah Gellman Sarah Michelle Gellar Sarah Mutch Sarah Polley Sarah Shahi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen