Samstag, 22. September 2012

Ellen DeGeneres Is Out & About

ellen degeneres out & about

Ellen DeGeneres was spotted out and about solo in LA yesterday afternoon. Maybe Ellen was getting ready for the weekend? I must confess, I’m VERY far behind in catching up with the daytime talk shows this fall. Has anyone seen the new season of ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show‘? I’m curious about how the new season is going.

I have a couple of episodes saved on my DVR. That’s a big goal of mine this weekend: getting to a couple of weeks’ worth of shows so I can clear out the space on my DVR. Exciting times- LOL.

ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about ellen degeneres out & about

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2012/09/22/ellen-degeneres-is-out-about/

Trista Rehn Tyra Banks Uma Thurman Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Marcil

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen