Dienstag, 25. September 2012

Hilary Duff: Shoppin’ With Luca

Hilary Duff : Bel Bambini trip with Baby Luca

Hilary Duff went shopping with Luca in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (September 22). The pair went to the boutique Bel Bambini.

Mike Comrie wasn’t with them nor was he at home later that night. She later Tweeted: “Just me and Luc tonight! I get selfish baby time!!”

Hilary has said in a past interview that she’s trying to lose her baby weight but taking her time.

“Obviously, I’m not where I want to be… but I’m working hard and I’m doing everything I can to lose the weight the right way. I’m breast-feeding, so you have to be careful and not do anything too drastic.”

 

View Slideshow »» Hilary Duff : Bel Bambini trip with Baby Luca Hilary Duff : Bel Bambini trip with Baby Luca Hilary Duff : Bel Bambini trip with Baby Luca Hilary Duff : Bel Bambini trip with Baby Luca

View All Photos »»

Source: http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/09/25/hilary-duff-shoppin-with-luca?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hilary-duff-shoppin-with-luca

Samantha Morton Samantha Mumba Sanaa Lathan Sara Foster Sara Spraker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen