Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

Jennie Garth’s Gorgeous Girls

FRANKENWEENIE Los Angeles Premiere

Jennie Garth and her three daughters - Luca, 15, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5 – rocked the red carpet at the Frankenweenie premiere in Hollywood, Calif. on Monday (September 24). In the film, directed by Tim Burton, a boy named Victor loses his dog and uses the power of science to bring it back to life.

On Sunday, the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum posted a sweet snapshot via Instagram. “My loves,” she wrote of her gorgeous girls who piled on her lap.

After 11 years of marriage, Jennie and the girls’ father, Twilight star Peter Facinelli, filed for divorce in March.

“Dating is very new for me. I have training wheels on right now, because I was married for so long,” the actress, 40, recently said. “That’s my whole adult life, basically. I think I’m actually going back into adult adolescence.”

View Slideshow »» FRANKENWEENIE Los Angeles Premiere FRANKENWEENIE Los Angeles Premiere cb7dc24a05a711e2bb3522000a1e9bb7_7

View All Photos »»

Source: http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/09/25/jennie-garths-gorgeous-girls?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=jennie-garths-gorgeous-girls

Robin Tunney Rosario Dawson Rose Byrne Rose McGowan Roselyn Sanchez

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen