Montag, 24. September 2012

"Modern Family" Covers The Hollywood Reporter Magazine

With a new season of the Emmy Award winning show set to begin this week, the stars of "Modern Family" garnered themselves a little added exposure by covering the September 2012 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.

Castmates including Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen, Sofia Vergara, Ed O'Neill, Sarah Hyland, Eric Stonestreet and Ariel Winter gathered for the Art Streiber shot front page while dishing about the their faves when it comes to the hit ABC comedy.

A few of the favorite episode picks from the "Modern Family" stars' interviews are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to The Hollywood Reporter!

Sofia Vergara's Favorite Episode(s):

Season 1, "Hawaii"; Season 3, "Dude Ranch"

"I love all of the trips," Vergara says. "We work, of course, but since the whole cast is in the same hotel, it’s like a big vacation. Really, I love all of it because I’m new to acting, and every time I’m on set, I’m learning. Chris and Steve have good energy, and they understand how to talk to each of us. Chris even talks to me with my accent — well, everyone does my accent, but he does it really well. I didn’t know he was doing it at first; I just knew I could understand him better."

Ed O'Neill's Favorite Episode(s):

Season 1, "Hawaii"

"The hammock scene in the 'Hawaii' episode was pure hysteria. Ty goes looking for me and finds me in this hammock, and because my back has gone into a spasm, I can’t get out of it. Next thing we know, he’s laying on top of me, and I say, 'Don’t move,' because now I’m in pain. The hammock starts to rock, and all you hear are these creaking sounds. We’re almost nose-to-nose. We were laughing so hard that our sound man up above fell out of a cabana."

Julie Bowen's Favorite Episode(s):

Season 3, "The Last Walt"

"I read the Walt dying episode where Claire keeps smiling every time she tells somebody Walt is dead, and I thought, 'That is so freaking funny, but there’s no way I can do this.' It was a Chris Lloyd episode, and he and Steve have very different ways of running a set. Chris sort of lets me go in the corner and turn in circles and say, 'I can’t do it.' He’ll sort of go, 'Hmm, you’re right, you can’t,' and he’ll walk away, which always breaks the tension for me."

Sarah Hyland's Favorite Episode(s):

Season 2, "Halloween"

“It was the only time where I’ve ever truly broken character and have not been able to get back in it because I was laughing so hard. Just looking at Ed’s face made me laugh. It was so much fun to shoot."

Ariel Winter's Favorite Episode(s):

Season 3, "Disneyland"

“I was pining for the older man, who happened to be Sarah Hyland’s [real-life] boyfriend. Although it was slightly awkward because we were fighting over her boyfriend."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/modern-family/modern-family-covers-hollywood-reporter-magazine-732228

Tessie Santiago Thalía Thandie Newton The Avatars of Second Life The Pussycat Dolls

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen