Montag, 21. Mai 2012

Two Birthdays Are Better Than One

Last night was a very fun, very bizzy night for David and me. I managed to get out and run for a bit yesterday … it wasn’t great because I’m *still* not 100% better but I managed to eak out 4.5 miles so I was happy. Last night, we joined our good friends Darion and Ryan for a joint birthday party at St. Felix in Hollywood to celebrate their upcoming birthdays (Ryan’s on Monday, Darion’s on the 28th). After we hung for a bit with a bunch of amazing friends that we don’t get to see enough of, we sneaked off to the Valley to say hey to another group of friends dancing the night away at Oil Can Harry’s. ‘Twas a fun night, indeed.


I can’t even express how much I love both Ryan and Darion so last night’s fete was really fun. David and I had a blast … we got to see friends both new and old all in one place. I know that Darion will be carrying on the celebrating in Palm Springs but I hope to nab him for a bit on his actual birthday to we can have a more intimate celebration.

As for the Valley dance party, well, it was only supposed to be a cameo hang session … but Donna Summer was playing all night and, well, we decided to stay all night:


At some point, we made our way to a friend’s home for late night pizza so … yeah, good times. I haven’t stayed out past 3AM in ages but it was fun. I’m a bit tired today but not too wrecked. I don’t think I can run today so I’m planning to go for a walk … in Anaheim. I may swing thru a little place called Disneyland to snap some daytime Polaroid photos. I’ve been meaning to take photos inside Disneyland during the day (we only ever seem to go at night) so today might be the day. I think the sun and walking will do me good.

I hope your Sunday is sunny and bright! Happy Weekend!!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/pinkisthenewblog/~3/mprXedSOfXg/

Laura Prepon Lauren Bush Lauren Conrad Lauren German LeAnn Rimes

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen