Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

Kim Kardashian’s Natural Beauty

Sure, she spends hours in hair and makeup, but Kim Kardashian isn’t afraid to be seen un-primped and au natural.

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie posted a self-taken photograph on her Twitter page today, showing that even without all the fancy fixings, she’s still drop-dead gorgeous.

Along with the picture, Kim wrote, “Sweatpants hair tie chillin with no make up on. Best I Ever Had.”

Still, Kim told press last year that she definitely prefers to get glammed up. "I feel most beautiful when I'm fully in hair and makeup in the middle of a photoshoot. I'm not going to lie and say that I spend a lot of time without makeup on. I really don't. I feel more myself, and I feel prettier when I have makeup on."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kim-kardashian/kim-kardashian%E2%80%99s-natural-beauty-590290

Sarah Gellman Sarah Michelle Gellar Sarah Mutch Sarah Polley Sarah Shahi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen